Artificial Intelligence + Logistics Industry: Smart logistics promotes efficiency
- Time of issue:2020-03-10
Artificial Intelligence + Logistics Industry: Smart logistics promotes efficiency
(Summary description)After understanding the disciplines that need to be followed in the customs clearance process, we continue to discuss in depth what we need to pay attention to in the customs clearance process. This section is divided into eight chapters, analyzing the precautions for customs clearance from eight details.
- Time of issue:2020-03-10 15:15
After understanding the disciplines that need to be followed in the customs clearance process, we continue to discuss in depth what we need to pay attention to in the customs clearance process. This section is divided into eight chapters, analyzing the precautions for customs clearance from eight details.
The information section lists the information that needs to be provided to the customs during the customs clearance process, as well as the information that needs to be clarified by the company.
Consignee Enterprise Information
1. Business license 2. Filing for foreign operators 3. Customs filing 4. Contact information 5. Purchase contract
forms of commerce
1. Identify whether the manufacturer is a trading party
2. Clarify whether the trading party is a third party
3. Transaction method:
(1) Common shipping uses EXW, FOB, CRF, CIF, etc.;
(2) The declared import price is the CIF price, usually the arrival price;
(3) The price includes the value of the goods + freight + insurance, as well as the transportation and miscellaneous charges before unloading, such as fuel surcharges such as LSS and OBS.
4. Clear payment method and currency
Trade information and HS CODE
The following information must be clear and submitted:
1. Import quantity 2. Departure date 3. Cargo weight 4. Product name 5. Product color 6. Whether it is modified 7. Packing method 8. Packing quantity 9. Single package weight 10. Label information 11. HS CODE, 12. place of origin
Special attention: product classification, also commonly referred to as HS CODE, is a very important piece of information for customs to supervise the import and export of goods, and relevant tariffs and other supervision conditions are carried out accordingly. Wrong classification may cause all subsequent declarations to be wrong, and may also cause over or under payment of import duties.
A qualified freight forwarder should intervene in the service while the customer is purchasing, provide customers with information about the different origins of the corresponding products, and help customers purchase better products at a more appropriate price, rather than simple declaration work after arriving in Hong Kong . In this way, we can standardize imports for customers as soon as possible, and do a good job of cost accounting and document preparation. Make a good start for the work after arrival.
Cargo description information:
1. Common names of plastics: LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, ABS, PC, HIPS, PS, POM, PA6, PA66, PCABS, ABSPC, PPO, PPS, TPU, TPE, PP, MABS, PMMA, PET, PBT
Please be sure to standardize the description of the product name. Do not use industry terms such as 475, transparent ABS, acrylic, laser engraving, PE, or non-standard names to define the product. There is a risk of false declaration due to inaccurate declaration.
2. Product color (example): black, white, gray, white transparent, beige, brown, beige, gray, dark gray, blue, green, red, transparent
(All you need to provide a color picture to confirm the color, to avoid the color that the customs thinks does not match your color description)
At the same time, the declaration requirements need to be regulated, and non-standard description texts such as natural color, natural white, natural color, transparent, and transparent color are not allowed. The corresponding standard declaration text should be: translucent white, white, white transparent, blue transparent, etc.
Shape 1 "Methods for Rapid Inspection and Identification of Imported Recycled Plastic Granular Solid Waste Properties (Trial)"]
For the description, classification and specifications of the shape, the customs has clear regulatory requirements. Substandard product descriptions and customs clearance goods will become obstacles in the customs clearance process.
1. Shape description (example): dicing, slicing, water ring dicing, round pellets, irregular flakes, powder, etc.
There are strict requirements on the shape description, do not play freely. If in doubt, you should provide the corresponding product pictures to the customs clearance company for reconfirmation.
Second, variegated, chromatic aberration
In terms of color difference, it should be noted that the mixed color mixture will be directly judged as solid waste, and the color difference of particles in the same bag will be directly sent for inspection of recycled plastic particles that are inconsistent with the main color of the sample.
3. Particle size
There are several cases of non-compliant particle size:
1. Recycled plastic particles that are not completely cut off or that two or more particles are bonded together;
2. The length is greater than or equal to 4 times that of normal particles;
3. Thickness, width or diameter is greater than or equal to 2 times of normal particles;
4. Less than 1/4 of normal particles (or specified size);
5. Small and large particles shall not exceed 5% of the total weight
For powder content, it should not be more than 0.5%, especially for hard rubber engineering materials. This is what companies need to pay attention to in advance.
It is worth noting that the solid waste identification procedures will have the following detection methods: radioactivity inspection, abnormal odor inspection, inclusion content inspection, appearance property inspection, polymer component type identification, hazardous element content determination (environmental protection), polymer Consistency analysis of components, ash determination, etc.
1. One of the "mistakes" that many remodeling experts don't understand is: My particles are very beautiful, why should I submit them for inspection?
This is the biggest dispute between the customs and the factory, or the inconsistency of the target value. After several years of training, most of the recycled materials factories have agreed with the customs standards such as the "Three Unifications" to a large extent in terms of technology and cognition. In addition to the different regulatory attitudes towards recycled materials in different customs areas, many customers report that the inspection rate is different. In fact, many times the problem lies in the packaging and appearance. Colleagues, you must remember that the base material or predecessor of the recycled materials is the "foreign garbage" that China is currently rigorously inspecting. It is inevitable that the front-line supervisors of the customs will wear colored glasses to see the recycled materials.
Remodeling experts are most concerned about physical properties, including how much impact, how much grease, smooth sand, how many mesh screens, and so on.
What customs inspections are most concerned about are neat packing, old and new packaging, regular labels, complete label information, complete consistency of particles and declaration data (color, label, particle, packaging, etc.), three unifications, taste, etc., relying on some external first Feel to judge. The more casual your packaging is, the customs will arbitrarily define it as suspected solid waste, and will directly request inspection to determine whether the composition of the product is consistent with the declaration or whether the product is solid waste.
So troublesome experts have to learn and get used to dressing up, so as to increase the cost and speed of customs clearance.
2. The following are some examples of irregular or insufficient packaging:
Hello, if you have any questions, please contact us, welcome to submit any questions and suggestions about us, we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your help. We will serve you wholeheartedly 7*24 hours
Room 202, 2nd Floor, Building 27, No. 3, Kezhi West Road, Yuehai Street, Nanshan District, Shenzhen